What are you doing this weekend?
Why not make a quick getaway and enjoy a short ski break or a long weekend in summer in an exciting destination! A short 3 or 4 night holiday gives you the chance to recharge the batteries and won't break the bank or the holiday allowance!
Flexibility is the key - maybe you can only take a few days off, maybe you're watching the snow reports and a fall of fresh powder is too tempting an opportunity to miss.
With so many great travel options you can get away easier both winter and summer- midweek getaways, long weekends, short breaks - everything's possible !
For flexible winter ski trips & summer breaks in the Alps, Pyrenees and other areas, check out our Short Break specialists!
Short ski breaks in France
4 nights on the slopes from only €120 per week
Book minimum two nights in any of our ski residences between Monday and Friday and benefit from a reduction of up to 20% compared to weekend prices.
Apartments vary from 2-3 person studios to 2 or 3 bedrooms. Enjoy quieter pistes and less traffic getting to and from the resort
Self-catered apartments available in top resorts from the Pyrenees to the Alps and in all the major ski areas. Click through for prices and availability!
iGOSKi specialises in weekend ski chalets and hotels. We are the largest supplier of ski weekends to the French Alps, and our weekends start at just Â£299 for a 3 night break with flights, transfers, breakfast and 3 course catering.
We only use the best resorts in France, and our personal chalet service will ensure your ski break is one to remember!
TOP TIP 1: Think about booking that ski weekend now, because it will be cheaper! Our prices use "live" flights (such as easyjet) which are cheaper if you book early!
TOP TIP 2: Try our Short Breaks which depart Sunday (8am) to Weds (7pm). They are just Â£299 all-in and give you 3.5 days on the snow with all catering and flights!
Call us now on 0844 770 40 74.
Budget Midweek Breaks or Power Weekends in the Espace Killy, Paradiski & Italian Dolomites
Come and enjoy 3 or 4 days skiing in some of Europe's best known and most snow sure areas!
With chalets and hotels located in Tignes, La Plagne and Dolomiti Superski MountainSun can offer you a great choice of short break options.
Our Midweek Breaks and Power Weekends include:
- Dinners with wine and coffee
- Afternoon tea and breakfast each day
- Ski hosting
We can also arrange airport transfers and have your ski pass waiting for you on arrival. In- house ski hire is available to help you get on the slopes that much quicker. Prices from as low as £139 for 4 nights!
Chamonix is the perfect location for a short ski or summer break with Geneva Airport only 90 minutes away and a wide choice of scheduled flights available.
- Bigfoot Travel offer tailor-made holidays, allowing you to arrive and depart any day of the week, and stay in hotels, catered chalets or self-catering apartments.
- We can book your flights and arrange your airport transfers to meet any flight day or night.
- In Summer - our in-resort team are on hand to help organise all of your activities such as white-water rafting or rock climbing as well as providing information on hiking trails, golf courses and events in the area.
- In Winter - we can help sort out equipment and lift passes, plus all our catered accommodation, including half board hotels, has our own private in-resort transport to take you to the slopes each day, so that you can maximise your skiing time and make the most of your time in Chamonix.
chalet beaumont, Chamonix
unique mountainside apartments to rent in Chamonix, France
- Any duration, long weekend, short break, flexible stay, week or season
- Spectacular location only 5 mins drive from Chamonix centre
- 7 apartments sleeping 2-12 people and groups up to 50
- Choice of budget or luxury
- Self contained apartments available all year round
- Situated directly below the famous Les Bossons Glacier at 1150m
- Prices start at just â‚¬7 Euro pppn
- Ideal for ski weekend and flexible breaks
- Free WiFi, ADSL wireless high speed internet access
- Pay online by credit card
Huski: Short breaks - Exclusively Chamonix
For almost 20 years Huski have been offering chalet holidays exclusively in the Chamonix valley. Weekends offer the perfect ski break and we have a dedicated weekend chalet, chalet LA FORGE, in Chamonix. Weekends or mid week breaks can also be taken in our other catered chalets or we'll book you a hotel.
- Excellent prices; MID WEEK BREAKS from £275 pp including transfers, skipass, in-resort minibus
- SKI WEEKENDS from £355 pp including transfers, skipass, in-resort minibus based on staying in a catered chalet!
Other excellent reasons to choose a HUSKI WEEKEND are:
- We can arrange transfers for any flight
- Pre-book your ski kit and have it delivered to your door
- Ski pass inclusive and delivered to your chalet or hotel
- In-resort minibus service included with chalets
- Flight exclusive, use easyjet.com to construct your own itinerary
- Hand-picked hotels, we know the best to recommend to your specifications
- Excellent resort knowledge, WE KNOW what works and WHAT DOESN'T!
- Small group specialists; from 2 to 25 guests
Snowchalet - La Clusaz
Voted 'BEST WEEKEND DESTINATION' for maximum slope time - by the Daily Mail Ski and Snowboard Magazine.
We offer great weekend and cheap midweek breaks in the exclusive resort of LA CLUSAZ.
- Short 1 hour transfer from Geneva
- 3/4 night weekends
- 3 night self catered or b&b midweek stays
- flexible arrival/departure days
- high quality accommodation
- hot tub
- fine dining
- ski hire delivered to chalet
- ski passes delivered to chalet
- private mini-bus airport transfers
- slope-side transport
- great group rates for 8, 10, 12, 14 or 16
85% of our catered guests return year after year
Les Arcs & Paradiski - Arrive Any Day!
Specialising in short breaks at affordable prices, Chalet le Loissel is a perfect choice for your skiing holiday.
Owned and run by ourselves, we are totally flexible on arrival dates, ensuring you can make the most of those cheaper mid-week flights!
Just 1½ hrs from Chambery, 2hrs from Grenoble and 2hrs from Geneva/Lyon.
Ski the massive Paradiski area - as well as the nearby resorts of Ste Foy, Val d'Isere /Tignes and La Rosiere.
Fully catered with fabulous food, pre-dinner drinks, unlimited good bottled wine, beers and soft drinks all included in the price.
Prices from as little as £60 pp per night.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Large Fully ensuite rooms
- Pre-booked ski and boot hire delivered to the chalet on your arrival, so you can be on the slopes in minutes (no wasting time in shops)
- 75% of our guests return for another stay.
Les Carroz is the UK's local ski resort.
You can book Our Chalet Cyclamen (sleeps up to 22/28) â€¦ for a minimum of three nights. Les Carroz is only 1 hr from Geneva!
This allows skiing to be still affordable as, with a high ratio of quad rooms, every third and fourth person in a room (or the suite) are half price!
And with the Grand Massif ski area with 265 Kms of piste, there really is something for everyone including:
- great value-for-money ski pass (more piste per Euro!)
- a superb range of piste ability
- superb tree skiing
- floodlit, night-time skiing twice a week (7-10pm)
- some fantastic off piste
- the Marvel â€“ a 5km green run that winds through the trees of Morillon with sudden, spectacular views
- 10 Mile (15km) blue run â€˜Cascadeâ€™ off the Grands Plattieres in Flaine
- Jam Park (for kids and courageous parents) in Samoens
- Boarder Cross and Jam Park in Flaine
- the huge, off-piste Gers bowl â€“ experts only
Chalet Setanta - the perfect base for your short ski break.
Nestled above the picturesque village of Morillon, close to the lifts of the Grand Massif region, (265 Kms of piste spread over 5 resorts), and only 50 minutes from Geneva airport.
Chalet Setanta : 5 luxurious bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms all with Italian style power showers.
- Only 50 minutes from Geneva airport
- Ski lessons and equipment preordered
- Transfers and in resort chauffeur service (extra charge)
Our fully qualified CHEF will cater to your needs offering:
- Yummy breakfast with hot option
- 4 course gourmet meal with unlimted wine
- Theme night included, such as murder mystery
- Afternoon tea beside our enormous log fire with award winning macaroons and pastries
Price €300 per person up to 4 nights
2 comfortable chalets with stunning views which sleep groups from 4 to 14 people in Morillon, Grand Massif.
Extreme Chalets specialises in corporate & group ski breaks with a personal touch. We will transfer you from the airport to the slopes quickly so you can enjoy maximum time on the 265km of varied piste in the Grand Massif from wide sweeping blues & reds through the trees to challenging blacks with fantastic views of Mont Blanc.
- 1 hour private transfer from Geneva Airport - at just Â£60 return per person
- chauffeur lifts in resort
- skis/boards preordered for your arrival
- off piste/technique lessons with english speaking local instructors can be arranged
- brunch for early arrivals
- 4 course gourmet evening meal with wine/beer
- birthday parties/anniversaries/celebrations catered for with champagne, cake & surprise mountain picnic.
Cost of midweek or long weekend break (up to 4 nights) Â£295 per person
Return to the chalet after an exhilarating days skiing to feast on afternoon tea & cakes by the logburner and take in the mountain view while your wine is poured and dinner is cooking!
Alpine Chalet Weekends, Luxury weekend breaks in Morzine, summer & winter, including New Year & Half Term
Whether it's a weekend break or longer that you require, at Chalet des Etoiles you can make the most of your time whilst we take care of your comfort. Only one hour and fifteen minutes from Geneva airport this is the ideal weekend getaway. Only minutes away is Morzine and the Portes du Soleil.
Chalet des Etoiles nestles below and within walking distance of the La Grande Terche, a magical ski area with its abundant off-piste, safe nursery slopes and picturesque circuit, la Roc d'Enfer, included in Portes du Soleil ski pass.
The location is perfect for all types of winter and summer sports.
- Tailored short break package
- Short airport transfer
- Fully catered service
- Hire skis and boots delivered to chalet
- Lift passes, lessons and airport transfers pre-booked if required
- Ski hosting
- Private 4 x 4 vehicles for daily piste transfers
- Outdoor jacuzzi with stunning views
- Pre-dinner drinks, canapes and gourmet 4 course evening meal with complimentary wines
Morzine, Portes du Soleil
Ski Premera is a luxurious mountain refuge set in a stunning location
specialising in luxury short breaks in the heart of the Portes du Soleil,
just over one hour's drive from Geneva airport.
Constructed in 1738 the chalet is a beautiful and traditional Savoyard
farmhouse with spacious living areas set in backdrop of cliff and mountain
valley scenery with chauffeured minibus to transfer you between all the
skiing, apres, or shopping that you can handle.
Enjoy a glass of chilled Kir Royal while taking a dip in our outdoor
jacuzzi as you breathe in the panoramic views and relieve those stressed and
aching muscles by booking an appointment with our onsite massage therapist.
Finally, finish your night toasting your legs in front of the log fire as
canapÃ©s are served ahead of your four course evening dinner with selected
Outdoor Jacuzzi, Sauna, Privately chauffered minibus, Pre-booked Ski
Passes, Fine quality Egyptian linen & Towels, Hairdryer, Complimentary
toiletries, iPod docking station, SkyTV, DVD player, Wii console, and
Wi-Fi throughout the chalet.
The Portes du Soleil offers a mind boggling 650kms of pisted runs serviced
by 212 interconnected lifts with an abundance of off-piste and several snow
parks to service skiers of every ability.
Book now for a truly unforgettable short break!
Chalet Margaritka - Morzine - Essert Romand
Catered chalet weekends in the Portes du Soleil
Owners, Glyn and Rita, specialise in catered ski weekend or short breaks. Personalised, flexible ski holidays in luxury accomodation.
- flexible dates with prices from as little as €120 per person,
- transfers to and from Geneva airport (only 1 hour) and in-resort minibus,
- lift passes, equipment and lessons all organised for you,
- excellent food and wine,
- chalet ambience including sauna, Wi-Fi, widescreen Sky TV, classic table football, games console and owner's impressive retro record collection,
- great views of the surrounding mountains,
Each day we'll get you off to a good start with our wholesome continental breakfast and your choice of how you like your eggs. We'll drop and pick you up from the slopes and accompany you all day to ensure you enjoy the full potential of what the ski region has to offer. Chalet host is a qualified BASI Ski Instructor.
After skiing visit a local bar for some apres ski, enjoy the shops or simply unwind in the chalet . Aperitifs will be served before a delicious three-course home-cooked dinner accompanied with fine wine from our exclusive supplier followed by a selection of local cheeses. After dinner enjoy a digestif by the open, log fire.
It’s never been easier to take an extended weekend ski holiday!
Please contact us for more information
Take a long weekend and ski the largest ski area in the world!
Ski Harrington, run by Katie and Mike Harrington, aim to provide a truly personal service meeting clients' individual needs for a great ski holiday.
- Fexibility with arrival and departure days
- A choice of catered and self-catered accommodation, all superbly located
- Help with ski passes and lessons
- Transfers from Geneva
Morzine is an ideal place for a weekend's skiing being so close to Geneva.
For more information please contact us!
Chalet Hotel La Terrasse de Verchaix
The Grand Massifâ€™s premier short-break specialist ... winter and summer!
Located in SamoÃ«ns-Verchaix in the northern French Alps between Morzine and Chamonix, and within a one hoursâ€™ easy drive of Geneva, our small and friendly, family-run, chalet-style hotel - La Terrasse de Verchaix - specialises in short breaks at affordable prices for up to 18 guests.
- A massive 265kms of Alpine ski slopes (The Grand Massif) catering for every demand and linking the resorts of Flaine, Les Carroz, SamoÃ«ns, Morillon and Sixt
- 5 minutes by car from cable car station at Morillon (alternatively ski bus terminus at 50 metres from chalet-hotel)
- 7 tastefully furnished Alpine-style rooms, all with private facilities, sleeping 18.
- Buffet breakfast, afternoon tea & cake and delicious three-course evening meal
- No minimum group size ... single travellers welcome!
- Arrive and depart any day, any time!
- Assistance with pre-booking of equipment, lessons, lift passes and airport transfers
Prices, based on 2 adults sharing a twin/double room half board, start from
250 euros for 3 nights and (inc. Friday or Saturday night) and 325 euros for
a 4 night stay.
“Maximum ski time – minimum fuss”
Tignes & Val d'Isère Weekends & Short Breaks!
Hundred Hills provides weekend and short break ski and snowboard holidays in Tignes and Val d'Isère, France.
Val d'Isère is part of the Espace Killy ski area, along with its neighbouring resort, Tignes. Val d'Isère is a world class ski resort, offering a wide variety of après ski activities and events.
As hosts of the European Winter X Games, Tignes is one of the most talked about resorts at the moment, with a huge variety of pistes and expansive accessible off piste
Hundred Hills offers two chalets in Val d'Isere, with ski-in and ski-out facilities for up to 18 guests. Our centrally located chalet in Tignes complete with sauna holds up to 12 guests.
Weekend and short break stays start from just £150 per person.
We offer free places in all our chalets as standard throughout the season for full chalet bookings, and don't have any supplements for uneven group numbers.
Short breaks in Morzine
Freedom Ski specialises in luxury short breaks in the heart of Morzine village, ideally located just over an hours drive from Geneva and part of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area.
We understand the importance of maximising your slope time and will guarantee efficient airport transfers, equipment ready for fitting on arrival at the chalet and lift passes ready to go.
We operate 2, very exclusive, well located and stylish lodges in Morzine village. Both chalets have 8 en-suite rooms and are modern in design with a focus on facilities, quality and comfort.
Our service is unique....
Freedom Ski is managed by the owners who live in Morzine year round. We ensure your holiday runs smoothly from booking, arrival and throughout your stay. We offer friendly professional service whilst maintaining the essential relaxed 'chalet' ambiance.
Our chalets are amazing but it is our chalet hosts and talented chefs who make the real difference.
We like to believe 'nothing is too much trouble' and are happy to tailor our holidays to your individual or group requirements where possible.
- 3 or 4 night stays
- In house ski hire, lifts passes waiting at the chalet, assistance
with lessons, booking of mountain restaurants, airport transfers
- Pre dinner drinks, canapes and Gourmet 4 course evening meal with
- Outdoor hot tubs with stunning views
- In resort chauffer service
- Saunas and in house beauty/massage treatments
- Corporate, group and individual bookings taken
Our prices start from as little as Â£100 per night so if you are looking for something really special at an affordable price look no further!
Chillout Mountain â€“ Short Breaks available at our stunning new Chalet Caché in Morzine.
As featured in The Times' Travel 'Coolest Chalets on the Slopes Guide', Oct
Chillout Mountain specialises in flexible ski and mountain holidays.
No-one likes being regimented or pushed into accepting a holiday that doesnâ€™t quite fitÂ the bill so we have made it our aim to provide holidays that are more flexible. A natural extension of this aim is to be able to offer short/weekend breaks to our customers.
Being only just over an hour from Geneva, makes Morzine a perfect location for this. We can offer our stunning, newly-built chalet Caché as the perfect place to getaway from it all.
Located in Morzine, on the sunny side of the mountain, with breath-taking views, it is just minutes from the ski slopes and town.
Our weekend breaks benefit from all of our services and facilities such as lift pass collection, transfers and in-house ski Â equipment hire and of course, fantastic soul-warming cuisine and wine.Â
Packages are available throughout the season, apart from Christmas, New Year and Half â€“Term weeks.